Deputy Warehouse Supervisors are responsible for the setting up of, monitoring and improving efficiencies on production lines.
The main duties of a Deputy Warehouse Supervisor include:
- Deputise for the Supervisor in their absence
- Ensure lorries are loaded in full and on time
- Complete relevant paper work associated to loads ensuring these are completed in full and copies are left for entering on the system
- Ensure stock for Operators is available for packing as per the schedule
- To ensure daily FLT start up checks are completed and any issues are reported to the Line Manager
- To maintain good housekeeping
- Replenish stock for lines ensuring correct product is line side and old materials are put back into warehousing
- Remove finished product from line and put into relevant warehousing, ensuring correct identification is on all products
- To remove all waste from lines and place in relevant recycling areas
- To load and unload Lorries when required
- Work in other areas of the business at the request of the Line Manager
Key skills required:
- Good verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail
- FLT Counterbalance licence
- On the job training will be given
- Must have own transport due to location of business
The base rate for the role is £10.00 per hour.
Only candidates who are able to work 12 hour days and nights continental shift patterns will be considered for this role.
The hours are Days: 6am - 6pm and Nights: 6pm - 6am.
This company is committed to training and retaining their staff and offers are great working environment.
To apply for this excellent role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone Esme at Working Solutions on 01584 877677.
Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK need apply.
Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position or temporary assignment you’ll find us friendly and professional. Located in central Ludlow, we focus on jobs in the West Midlands, Shropshire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire and Powys. Working Solutions has been established for 25 years and with the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.