Working Solutions are looking for a Sewing machinist to work in a busy manufacturing environment in a rural Shropshire location. Our Client is a well established growing company who has seen unprecedented growth this year.
EXPERIENCE IS NOT ESSENTIAL AS FULL TRAINING WILL BE GIVEN. FLEXIBLE HOURS AND DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
You will use high speed electronic or computerised sewing machines to produce the company's products. This will range from Manual / Patient Handling Equipment through to high cost luxury items where required. You will check that finished work matches job sheet instructions and feed textile parts through various machines. Stitch together full fabric products. Carry out Quality Control checks during a production run. Sewing high quality products used by health care professionals.
Skills and experience
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment on a high speed electronic sewing machine is desirable
- Quality control and ensuring all products conform to standards
- Can do attitude with good communication skills
- Oversee efficiency and standards to a wide range of goods and companies
- Maintenance and cleaning of machinery
- Adaptive to a variety of tasks and responsibilities
Hours of work
8.30am – 5.00pm Monday – Thursday, Fri – 8.30am – 4pm
Hourly rate: £8.72 per hour rising to £8.91 on April 1st 2021
Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position or temporary assignment you’ll find us friendly and professional. Located in central Ludlow, Shropshire we focus on jobs in the West Midlands, Shropshire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire, Powys and UK-wide. Working Solutions has been established for 26 years and with the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.