This is an excellent opportunity to join a very successful organisation who deliver training courses to a large, specialist audience of health and education professionals and other interested parties. The job is to be based remotely and will report to the Business Administration Coordinator and the Company Director, completing technical and administrative tasks as required to contribute to the smooth running of this busy and highly successful business. Start date: 4th May 2021. NB This is a Temp to Perm job and not appropriate for someone looking for a purely temporary job.
The focus of the role will include managing course resources, website event page edits and updates and completion of simple video edits. Training will be provided as required to the right candidate. You will need to demonstrate very strong and versatile IT skills to be successful in your application. Collaboration with other team members, in particular the Business Administration Coordinator is a key purpose of this role and there will be close contact via email, phone and Zoom. The post holder will develop an understanding and overview of all the administrative tasks undertaken by the business, whilst taking a lead responsibility on technical and resourcing tasks.
Key responsibilities of the Resourcing and Technical Administrator post are:
- Scheduling of Zoom meetings and the filing of these event invitations in event folders
- Receiving course materials from presenters and managing the upload of these and other relevant resources to a secure online portal including creation of event specific groups and management of post course expiration dates
- Management of Data Rights settings for delegate access to course materials
- Creation of WeTransfer links and production of one-click download documents for the portal
- Creation of web-based course learner log-ins and profiles as required
- Management of videos and privacy settings in Vimeo, and production of the necessary links for delegate access.
- Use of video editing software, for example Camtasia to edit recordings as required
- Entering course content in LearnDash as directed to contribute to the editing of new and existing course content
- Import of delegate data via CSV files for portal access, joining instructions, and post course surveys
- The editing of and issuing of joining instruction templates to include necessary meeting and resource links
- The editing and issue of post course evaluations
- The processing of evaluations and issue of certificates
- Use of Company CRM system and any other duties as required
Essential Experience & Skills
Educated to A-level or equivalent with GSCE grade C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent)
Self-motivated and proactive
Team orientated and committed
Strong IT skills - confidence in working with technical software and web-based systems and happy to learn new IT skills and systems
Reliable and a natural completer finisher
Performs well under pressure with the ability to work to deadlines
Accurate data processing skills
Good attention to details
Effective communicator – accurate written skills including spelling are essential, as well as good verbal communication skills
Sound organizational skills
The successful candidate will need to have a suitable workplace at their home including a PC or laptop and access to wifi. You will be provided with full access to the company’s telephone system and all other equipment that you need. You will be on a temporary contract initially via Working Solutions (Mercia) Limited and be offered a permanent contract after a satisfactory trial period of up to six months. You will accrue holiday pay from Day 1 and be paid weekly at the rate of £12.50 per hour. Hours are anticipated to increase, by mutual agreement. Start date: 4th May 2021.
Located in central Ludlow, Shropshire we focus on jobs in the West Midlands, Shropshire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire, Powys and UK-wide. Working Solutions has been established for 26 years and with the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.
RoleResourcing and Technical Administrator, working from home *POSITION FLLED
9.30 - 12.30, Mondays - Fridays (some flexibility)
How to applyPlease Contact Julia Hughes - Senior Recruitment Consultant
01584 877 677
Contact NameJulia Hughes