The successful candidate will be assisting with the promotion and positioning of the company brand along with the products and services the company sells.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist with all aspects of Marketing activities for the company
- Work alongside Senior Management to develop the marketing strategy for the company, in line with company objectives.
- Work alongside senior Management to co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans:
- Email marketing via Mailchimp
- Social Media Drive across multiple platforms, increasing Brand Awareness
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing, including but not limited to, Brand Ambassadors, and other market specialists to promote products across various healthcare sectors.
- Promotion of all websites required by the company and its projects, past, present and future at a group level on a daily basis including but not limited to:
- Continuously promoting the website.
- Report weekly on website traffic, including but not limited to:
- bounce rate
- customer activity i.e. new customers, order values, products ordered.
- Google analytics, PPC Campaigns, Google Merchant, Google Tag Manager, AdWords, Google Trends, Keyword Planner, Google AdSense, Google webmaster tools,
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Meta Keywords/Description
- Provide background research on any new project/product the company decides to undertake and deliver to a time schedule/deadline.
- Manage all social media platforms, including (but not limited to) Linked-in, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Company YouTube channel, marketing and income generation.
- Have a positive approach to the company and its Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure you adequately perform the open and close up duties and cover where necessary – strictly following the company’s policy on 5s.
Competitive Salary & Benefits - Dependent on Experience
To apply for this excellent opportunity, please send your CV in Word format to Esme Hamblin firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01584 877677.
Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position. We will expect you to bring evidence of Right to work in the UK if you are shortlisted for interview.
Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position or temporary assignment you’ll find us friendly and professional. Located in central Ludlow, Shropshire we focus on jobs in the West Midlands, Shropshire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire, Powys and UK-wide. Working Solutions has been established for 25 years and with the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.