Our Client, based in Clun nr Craven Arms, are looking for a Facilities & Hygiene Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. Duties include: Office porterage as required, including office moves, furniture moves, deliveries and collections. Logging and reporting all technical faults and arranging all office equipment fixtures and fittings. Carrying out periodic health and safety checks.
- Office porterage as required, including office moves, furniture moves, deliveries and collections
- Logging and reporting all technical faults and arranging all office equipment fixtures and fittings
- Carrying out periodic health and safety checks
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Testing of Fire Alarms / Fire Marshalling
- Preparing, printing, binding and archiving, when necessary, all company documents and reports
- Monitoring and maintaining stationery stock levels
- Supply machinists with consumables as and when required
- Office, factory floor, kitchen and WC cleaning
- Building a close relationship with the Office Manager to ensure the smooth running of the business
Essential requirements: • Proven experience in similar a role • Competent with Microsoft Office
• Flexibility and willingness to work outside office hours
• Ability to work well independently and as part of a larger team
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Exceptional organisational skills
• Proactive and responsive
Basic hours are Monday to Thursday from 8.30am - 5pm and Friday 8.30am - 4pm. 15 minutes break AM and PM and 30 minutes for lunchbreak.
To apply for this excellent opportunity, please send your CV in Word format to Julia Hughes firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01584 877677.
Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position. We will expect you to bring evidence of Right to work in the UK if you are shortlisted for interview.
Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position or temporary assignment you’ll find us friendly and professional. Located in central Ludlow, Shropshire we focus on jobs in the West Midlands, Shropshire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire, Powys and UK-wide. Working Solutions has been established for 25 years and with the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.