Working Solutions are recruiting on behalf of a market leading manufacturer for FLT drivers with Counterbalance licence. Ongoing temporary position with an immediate start.
Forklift Operator- Counterbalance
Forklift driving; loading finished goods, picking/rotating stock and un-loading packaging lorries.
Ensuring relevant paperwork is completed and signed off.
Responsibilities and Duties: Reporting to the on duty Shift Manager your duties will include.
- Stacking mixed pallets correctly
- Keeping production lines stocked with materials and putting finished goods into Warehousing
- Filling in batch codes correctly
- Learning other people's roles and regularly changing roles to cover holiday/sick
- Making sure Pallets are wrapped correctly and have plastic cover over the top
- Compliance to quality system and Company handbook
- Health and Safety is of absolute paramount; you must abide by the H&S rules at all times
- Wear the correct uniform at all times on site
- Be punctual and professional at all times on site
Our Client offers apprenticeship training within the business for those keen to learn and progress within the company
The hours for the role are 6AM - 6PM or 6PM - 6AM with the working days being 4 on and 4 off rotating 2 weeks of days and 2 weeks of nights.
To apply for this excellent role please send your CV and telephone Esme@workingsolutions.co.uk
or call Working Solutions on 01584 877677.
Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position. We will expect you to bring evidence of Right to work in the UK if you are shortlisted for interview.