A fast growing business requires new Laundry Operatives to assist their expanding team. Various shifts are available which include Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm or Part Time 2/3 days per week. This is a temp to perm role for the right person.
Hours required are:-
- Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm/6pm
- Saturday work available 8am – 4pm
- Other hours are available to cover holidays and absences on an ad-hoc basis.
Your role as Laundry Operative will include:
- Being trained to work on all stations including washing machines, dryers, irons and chemical stain treatment machines
- Maintaining machines throughout the shift and fault reporting
- Meeting and greeting customers on the front desk, taking payments, liaising with dry cleaning businesses
- Completing invoicing and rail orders
- Good attention to detail, hardworking; ability to work effectively and accurately in a fast paced environment
- Reliable and flexible with working hours
- Computer literate
- GCSE English & Maths
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar fast paced and demanding environment such as a laundry, dry cleaners, ironing business or a hotel/estate laundry working with industrial machines. However this experience is not essential as training will be given.
Please email your CV directly to email@example.com or call Esme James on 01584 877677
Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK are eligible to apply. Please note if this role is not quite right for you, but you are considering a move, I encourage you to still get in contact to discuss your next ideal move.
Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position or temporary assignment you’ll find us friendly and professional. Located in central Ludlow, Shropshire we focus on jobs in the West Midlands and UK-wide. Working Solutions has been established for 26 years and with the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.