This is an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious and successful company where you will use a specialist computer programmable piece of machinery.
This reputable company specialise in the manufacturing of wood products for a range of bespoke applications. They currently wish to add an additional CNC Wood Machinist/Operator to their team on a permanent basis.
In this role you will work on a highly specialised, computer programmable machine to produce a range of bespoke products.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in working with wood and have experience operating and setting CNC machinery. Training will be given to the right candidate.
CNC Operator Duties:
- Oversees machinery setup to make sure arrangement is safe and ready to handle its assigned load
- Loads material into machines
- Cuts, grinds, or drills materials in machine as needed by adjusting speed, the path of the cut, and other factors
- Performs work by following the company's operating standards and international regulations
- Regularly inspects machines for mechanical and safety issues
- Makes sure machines remain well-stocked so that as few interruptions of service as possible exist
- Verifies inventory and places orders as necessary
- Examines machinery production output to verify the product is acceptable to move onto the next part of the production process
- Maintains and updates records about the machine's operations
- Keeps a focus on safety by helping others to conduct themselves appropriately around operating machinery
- Works a flexible schedule to keep up with production demand during busy production periods
- Pays constant attention to surroundings to reduce accidents and injuries
- Works cordially with team members
Located in central Ludlow, Shropshire we focus on jobs in the West Midlands, Shropshire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire, Powys and UK-wide. Working Solutions has been established for 26 years and with the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.