We are recruiting on behalf of our Ludlow based Client for a Trainee Printer (full training given) to join them on a 12 week temp to perm basis.
We are looking to recruit a Trainee Printer to join a market leading manufacturer based in Ludlow.
Previous experience is not essential as full training will be given. The successful candidate must be flexible, fully committed and hard working.
The successful applicant must be able to read, write and communicate well.
Duties and Requirements
- Working on a printing press producing work to a high standard (full training given)
- Attention to detail is paramount
- You must be able to stand for long hours and be comfortable with manual labour
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination
- Able to work with ink and chemicals every day
- Packing finished items into boxes ready for dispatch
- Work in a timely manner whilst maintaining high standards
- Ensuring the immediate work environment is clean and tidy
This is a temp to perm position.
This role requires rotational shift work (Monday to Friday)
Week 1: 6am – 2pm
Week 2: 2pm – 10:30pm (finishing at 8pm on Friday)
To apply for this role, please email your CV to Esme James or phone us to discuss further.
Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK are eligible to apply. Please note if this role is not quite right for you, but you are considering a move, I encourage you to still get in contact to discuss your next ideal move.