We are recruiting for a Quality control operative to join a Ludlow based company on an ongoing temporary basis with the potential for a permanent position. This role is for 8hr day shifts; 8.30am to 5pm – 30min lunch break). This is a temp to perm contract.
- Candidates will be required to quality check and package items into boxes, ready for dispatch ensuring to label items correctly and packaged to a high standard.
- Candidates will be required to use an iron and scissors as part of the quality checking process.
- Candidates will be required to keep their immediate work environment clean and tidy.
- Candidates must have high attention to detail in order inspect items before packaging.
- Candidates must be able to be flexible so they can work in a team environment but also take ownership of individual tasks.
- Own transport will be beneficial due to lack of public transport available during working hours.
Pay: £8.95 an hour. Regular overtime will be available at 1.5.
If you think that you might be a good fit for this exciting role then please get in touch immediately as the client are looking to fill this role quickly. Email your most up to date CV to email@example.com or call 01584 877 677 to speak with Esme James.
Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position or temporary assignment you’ll find us friendly and professional. Located in central Ludlow, Shropshire we focus on jobs in the West Midlands and UK-wide. Working Solutions has been established for 26 years and with the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful however, we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities