The Final Inspector works within a team that is responsible for inspecting, measuring and electrical testing finished PCB products against either an industry standard or a customer specific specification. He / she reports to the Final Inspection Supervisor; the position requires working a day shift.
- - Visually inspecting finished PCB products for a range of features (appearance, finish etc.) against IPC industry standards, or specific customer specifications
- - Measuring key dimensional features (overall size, distance between key features etc.) on finished PCB products either using manual or automated optical measurement equipment
- - Operating an automated electrical test (flying probe) machine to verify finished products connectivity against a customer provided netlist.
- - Operating an Automatic Optical Inspection machine to verify accuracy of photo plots or imaged circuitry to aid in-production inspection
- - Raising ICAs (Internal Corrective Actions) to address any issues that emerge from day-to-day inspection, measurement and testing of product quality
- - Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with the work instructions, within standard operating procedures and in line with Health and Safety Regulations
- - Communicate relevant information to the Final Inspector Supervisor and others where appropriate
- - Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed in a timely manner, including work sheets, process control documents, time sheets etc.
- - Participate in relevant meetings within the department if required
- - To become trained in despatch \packing procedures to provide holiday \ sickness cover for Packing and Despatch department.
- - Assist the Final Inspection Supervisor as required
Qualifications and Experience:
- - PC literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- - Good numeracy and literacy skills
- - Previous experience in an inspection role would be beneficial
- - Excellent attention to detail
- - Well organised, with ability to work to tight deadlines and make informed decisions
- - Self-starter with can do attitude, willing to work in a challenging environment
Fri : 8am-1pm
To apply for this excellent opportunity, please send your CV in Word format to Esme James firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01584 877677.
Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position. We will expect you to bring evidence of Right to work in the UK if you are shortlisted for interview.
Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position or temporary assignment you’ll find us friendly and professional. Located in central Ludlow, Shropshire we focus on jobs in the West Midlands, Shropshire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire, Powys and UK-wide. Working Solutions has been established for 25 years and with the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.