Sales Coordinator – Oswestry - £22,000PA
Shropshire based manufacturer of components for the automotive and industrial sectors has an immediate need to hire into their blossoming business a Sales Coordinator to help with processing sales enquiries. The company manufactures and services components for some of the most recognisable brand names in the world with their main customers having a dedicated service section embedded within the business.
As a key member of their sales team, you will be responsible for managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information to key stake holders within the business. You will be tasked with speaking with clients and team members, processing and filling invoices and answering customer queries. There may be occasional times where you are asked to help out with other aspects within the business as required.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate dependable and professional behaviour, strong computer literacy, well developed communication skills and must be resourceful and be able to work under their own initiative.
- Work with sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Use of Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, SAP and MAPO
- Ensure the accuracy and adequacy of sales / rental-related equipment or material
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales / rental support when requested
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
If you think that you might be a good fit for this exciting role then please get in touch immediately as the client are looking to fill this role quickly. Email your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01584 877 677 to speak with Guy.
Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position or temporary assignment you’ll find us friendly and professional. Located in central Ludlow, Shropshire we focus on jobs in the West Midlands and UK-wide. Working Solutions has been established for 26 years and with the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful however, we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities