Service Coordinator – Oswestry - £22,000PA
Shropshire based manufacturer of components for the automotive and industrial sectors has an immediate need to hire into their blossoming business a Service Coordinator. The company manufactures and services components for some of the most recognisable brand names in the world with their main customers having a dedicated service section embedded within the business.
As Service Coordinator you will be expected to take inbound national and international service calls to allocate an engineer to attend the customers site within an agreed response period. You will be processing service reports, ordering and shipping parts and arrange engineers return visits and keeping the customer updated.
- Request purchase orders, chase requests and invoice jobs
- Use of Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, SAP and MAPO
- Process warranty claims when necessary
- Process supplier invoices
- Manage the Full Maintenance Contract (FMC) visits in the UK and abroad
- Manage the regular service visits including booking with engineers and site, costing reports and requesting purchase orders, invoicing and processing invoices, ordering and sending out parts
- Source, quote and supply parts as requested
- Upkeep of repair logs
- Supplying sites with up-to-date RAMS
If you think that you might be a good fit for this exciting role then please get in touch immediately as the client are looking to fill this role quickly. Email your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01584 877 677 to speak with Guy.
Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position or temporary assignment you’ll find us friendly and professional. Located in central Ludlow, Shropshire we focus on jobs in the West Midlands and UK-wide. Working Solutions has been established for 26 years and with the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful however, we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities