They are a close-knit team and are always looking to challenge the norm, finding innovative and improved ways of working.They work closely with their sister Landscaping company who create the hard landscaping for their projects, along with specialist woodworking and timber buildings.
They value the differing strengths of their team members and enjoy building a strong and supported team with a shared passion in gardens.
Hours: 40 Hours per week 8:00am- 4:00pm Monday to Friday. Overtime Available.
About the position: As a member of the team, you will be required to maintain and develop a range of gardens and areas to a high standard, using specialist horticultural skills. Typical duties for the role include seasonal border maintenance such as weeding, mulching, plant division and pruning; Specialist Wisteria, Rose and Orchard pruning; planting and larger scale soft landscaping; develop good relationships with the clients, providing advice and consultation where necessary; maintaining nursery stock and being involved in propagation; attend flower shows and plant sales; garden design.
• Be physically fit and able to undertake all garden related duties.
• Have demonstrated horticultural ability, good plant identification skills and a genuine passion for the work.
• Be willing to ensure the highest horticultural standards are maintained.
• Have good communication skills.
• Be adaptable and flexible and enjoy being part of a close-knit team, whilst being able to work alone where needed and show initiative.
• Be friendly, polite and diplomatic.
• Demonstrate a working knowledge of health and safety practices and legislation.
• Manage workloads by planning and prioritising effectively.
• An understanding and interest in naturalistic planting and garden principles is desirable.
To apply for this excellent opportunity, please send your CV in Word format to Esme James email@example.com or call on 01584 877677.
Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK are eligible to apply.
Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position or temporary assignment you’ll find us friendly and professional. Located in central Ludlow, Shropshire we focus on jobs in the West Midlands, Shropshire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire, Powys and UK-wide. Working Solutions has been established for 25 years and with the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.