Responsibilities of the HR Advisor:
- Maintain an effective time efficient diary, schedule meetings and reviews
- Record Keeping and HR Regulations
- Support of Senior officer of the company
- GDPR Compliance
- Reports and Presentations
- Accurate Financial reporting and Analysis
- Effective Timely Recruitment
- Recruitment which reflects the ethical standards of the Company
- Administrative support to Director/Company Secretary
- Creating, reviewing and filing Contracts
- Assist with extremely confidential personnel records
- Handle extremely confidential legal records and contracts
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs, financial reporting and analysis
- Recruitment, advertising, initial interviewing, candidate selection.
- Issue staff offer letters, contracts, shift patterns on recruitment
- Organising Staff and Management training with providers, locations, staff
- Organise company events, liaising with Ministerial departments
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Scheduling regular performance reviews with team members
- Ensure Training programmes are maintained and are completed within agreed time frames
- Positively promote , support and implement changes in company procedures
- Assist with Management payroll functions
- Understand current employment law, advise management on HR issues
- Develop HR procedure and documentation
Required Company Values:
- Take care for the health and safety of yourself and that of other people who may be affected by your acts or omissions.
- Fully co-operate with any requirement imposed on the Company under statutory provisions, as the company deems necessary, to enable it to fulfil these duties.
- Develop and maintain constructive relationships with all company employees.
- Proactively support and promote effective team working.
- Ensure that the environmental management systems are compiled to.
- Promote a “Right First Time” culture on every task we undertake.
- Deliver the “Clean as you go” policy - Do not leave it for others.
- Eliminate or minimise waste wherever it is found.
- Be a role model for and respect the company values.
The role is Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
Ideal candidates must be coming from a similar level role in HR and have broad Generalist HR experience, a background in manufacturing would be an advantage but not essential.
Ideally be qualified to CIPD level 5 however our client would also be interested in speaking to those who are qualified by their experience.
If you think that you might be a good fit for this exciting role then please get in touch immediately as the client are looking to fill this role quickly. Email your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01584 877 677 to speak with Esme.
Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position or temporary assignment you’ll find us friendly and professional. Located in central Ludlow, Shropshire we focus on jobs in the West Midlands and UK-wide. Working Solutions has been established for 26 years and with the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful however, we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities