Temporary HR Support Administrator required to provide assistance with the following duties:
- Loading new starters onto HR databases
- General data entry on payroll systems
- Telephone screening potential Recruitment applicants
- Assisting with new starter induction paperwork
- General Ad-hoc Admin duties
You must have:
- Good Admin and communication skills
- Experience in data entry
- Experience using databases
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work within a fast-paced and busy environment
To work 5 days per week Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm (the Client can be flexible on hours per day to fit around the School run etc)
If you think that you might be a good fit for this exciting role then please get in touch immediately as the client are looking to fill this role quickly. Email your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01584 877 677 to speak with Esme.
Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position or temporary assignment you’ll find us friendly and professional. Located in central Ludlow, Shropshire we focus on jobs in the West Midlands and UK-wide. Working Solutions has been established for 26 years and with the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful however, we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities