This is a superb opportunity to join our Ludlow based client who are looking for a Marketing Manager to run their marketing activities. They are in the field of corporate events and operate on a national basis within a dynamic and fast paced environment.
They are looking for enthusiasm, an appetite to learn and passion for marketing in order to deliver their marketing strategy. There is huge scope to apply your skills and really develop your career.
The role will involve working in a small, supportive team and there will be a full handover and training provision for the right candidate.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan, implement and evaluate multi-channel direct marketing campaigns with the founders
- Co-authoring marketing copy and proofing for emails, direct mail and social media
- Monitor and assess campaigns, developing strategies based on trends and patterns
- Develop and design marketing assets including but not limited to infographics, filming & editing video interviews, social media promotional videos and industry reports to drive engagement, brand awareness and build SEO
- Protect and uphold brand identity
- Manage marketing budget
- Maintain and update the website
- Plan, implement and evaluate Google and LinkedIn PPC campaigns
- Designing ‘on the day’ collateral (banners stands, agendas etc)
- Helping to run the events as part of the team
- Social media management: Hootsuite,
- Content creation: Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier Pro, Canva
- Video marketing and creation: Vimeo, Canva
- Data reporting and analytics: Google Analytics
- Email marketing: DotDigital, Groupmail
- Survey generation: SurveyMechanics and DotDigital
- PPC media: Google Adwords and LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Digital asset management: Dropbox
- Data management: CRM Maximiser
Experience in event marketing would be preferable but more important is enthusiasm, a willingness to learn and try new things, and the ability to work as a part of a tight team focused on delivering top quality events.
Desirable skills and capabilities:
- Familiarity with / experience of B2B marketing
- Familiarity with / experience of all marketing channels: email, direct mail, social media, search / PPC etc
- Design – we use the Adobe suite Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier Pro
Our client's offices are in central Ludlow and they have parking spaces available.
If this sounds like the right role for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our client is looking for the right person to start as soon as possible so don’t delay in applying.