£25,000 - £32,000 / Permanent / Full Time
Professional Landscaper required to join this forward thinking and rapidly expanding local company. Our Client, a company with an excellent reputation, is looking to recruit a Professional Landscaper to join their team and help the company grow to meet demand.
A skilled landscaper is required with high attention to detail, excellent quality work and a positive and friendly attitude.
As part of the role you will also work alongside a team of gardeners in combined projects, providing soft landscaping such as turfing, hedge cutting and planting. Whilst your duties will predominantly be in hard landscaping and will include patio/brick laying, fencing, decking and ground work, labouring will be required as necessary. You will also be expected to undertake pruning of shrubs as well as trees (equipment fully provided).
You will be expected to work well within a team.
This is a permanent, full time role.
Working hours: 8:00am - 4:00pm Monday to Friday. Overtime is available.
Salary £25,000 - £32,000 DOE. Please note, the higher end of the salary will be offered to the right candidate with team leading skills and experience.
Required skills, knowledge and experience:
- It is essential that you have practical experience in a similar role. This must include fencing, patio/brick laying, decking and ground work.
- Proof of working in landscaping to a high standard with a keen eye for detail and a desire for excellence.
- Take real pride in your work and have a responsible attitude towards the projects and the commitments to the clients, showing care and thought in your work.
- Be well presented in your appearance and respectful to clients, their property and gardens.
- Full driving licence.
- Enjoy working outdoors in all weathers and have experience doing so.
- Be physically fit and able to have a flexible, can-do attitude.
- Have a good knowledge of health and safety with respect to gardening and landscaping.
- Carpentry skills are of a lot of interest to our client as they can be asked to create attractive pergolas and other garden features in wood.
Due to a close alliance with their sister Gardening company, there is a great variety of exciting projects and work shared between the client base. They are never short of jobs throughout the year and the variety of projects and bringing together of the two teams brings a lively and innovative atmosphere. They are always looking for new and inventive ways to improve their work and provide solutions.
To apply for this excellent opportunity, please send your CV in Word format to Julia Hughes firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01584 877677. Please also attach a cover letter stating why you are interested in this role.
Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position. We will expect you to bring evidence of Right to work in the UK if you are shortlisted for interview.
Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position or temporary assignment you’ll find us friendly and professional. Located in central Ludlow, Shropshire we focus on jobs in the West Midlands, Shropshire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire, Powys and UK-wide. Working Solutions has been established for 26 years and with the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.
Rates Reduction Surveyor
W London or Working From Home
£40,000 / Permanent / Full Time
£26,000 / Permanent / Full Time
Mechanical Design Engineer / Project Engineer / 3D CAD
£35,000 / Permanent / Full Time
Ludlow area, Shropshire
£22,000 / Permanent / Full Time
£25,000 / Permanent / Full Time
Senior Land Surveyor
National from a base in Telford
£27,000 / Permanent / Full Time