Finance Manager (part-time)
Tenbury Wells, Worcestershire
£15 / Permanent / Part Time
A Tenbury based business has an immediate need to take on an experienced part-time Finance Manager who has experience of managing finances and budgets, for small to medium businesses, working 12 hours over two days per week.
You will have experience of producing management accounts, and reports, liaising with appropriate people internally and externally, familiar with the use of QuickBooks for the production of monthly / quarterly management accounts.
You will be supported by the Finance Assistant, who will also assist in your absence.
Responsibilities will include:
- Production of monthly / quarterly management accounts
- Preparation of management reports including reports on stock
- Ensure balance sheet reconciliations are completed and reviewed
- Experience of managing cash processing procedures for all income / banking
- Experience of budgeting and supporting others to work within these
- Responsibility for the preparation of monthly payroll submissions, processing of payslips, payment of staff and reconciliation of payroll journals, pension journals and payments onto QuickBooks.
- Processing monthly payroll and keeping up to date with current legislation, processing of payslips, payment of staff and reconciliation of payroll journals, pension journals and payments onto QuickBooks.
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns and annual VAT adjustments in conjunction with the external accountants.
- Attend and participate in Finance Subcommittees and Board meetings.
You will also need:
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google drive ; excellent administrative skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to work calmly and efficient under pressure; ability to work as part of a small team and a willingness to ‘muck in’ to achieve the best results for the organisation; a friendly and welcoming attitude to all.
- Experience of managing staff
- A flexible attitude to working hours
- Qualified to AAT3 or FMAAT4 but this is not essential if knowledge and a proven track-record is demonstrated
Our client is very keen to get the right candidate in before Christmas to enable a smooth handover.
For this excellent opportunity please email your CV directly to Julia Hughes, Julia@workingsolutions.co.uk. Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK are eligible to apply.
Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position or temporary assignment you’ll find us friendly and professional. Located in central Ludlow, Shropshire we focus on jobs in the West Midlands and UK-wide. Working Solutions has been established for 26 years and with the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.