B2B Telesales Executive
£25,000 - £35,000 / Permanent / Full Time
Our client specialise in making Research and Development Tax Credits accessible to a wide range of industries. Their very pleasant offices are based in central London (Oxford Circus area).
The Role of Business Development is to create and qualify new business opportunities, to provide a clear explanation of the benefits our client offers.
If you live and breathe lead generation, if you are hungry for growth, we need to talk! Our client is looking for a flexible, versatile go-getter who will assist with the continued growth of their consultancy.
Responsibilities will include finding, qualifying and contacting new prospects to generate real life business opportunities. The role will manage the tracking and analysis of the success of lead generation campaigns.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with lead generation tools/tricks and be able to turn prospects into interested, warm appointments.
Ultimately, not only will you be part of a buoyant team, you will help build and maintain a strong source of income for our client.
This is a person who won’t just make calls, this is someone who is becoming part of a team of high achievers!
- Develop strategies and tactics to book qualified introductory zoom / f2f appointments
- Deploy successful lead generation campaigns (packs/email/phone/drop-ins) and own their implementation from initialisation to execution
- To work through existing data to make initial contact with decision-makers through methods of your choice. As a result of these conversations, initial introductory meetings will be booked with an Account Manager
- Report to the sales team weekly with reports of warm leads in progress and meetings booked
- Proactively approach target clients
- Responsible for sample/introduction packs and contents/distribution
- To work on understanding the thought process of the clients, to be able to work to a position of attending new business introductory meetings
- Measure and report on the performance of lead generation methods, gain insights on tricks and tips to book appointments in order to achieve daily/weekly/monthly KPIs
- Analyse consumer behaviour and adjust Lead Generation campaigns accordingly
- Demonstrable experience in Lead generation / developing business opportunities together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and also in creatively devising and methods to effectively contact decision-makers.
- Solid knowledge of telephone manner / etiquette and lead generation ‘must haves’ on the telephone.
- Experience in Excel and CRM systems to keep a clean record of progress on clients.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- Self-motivated, the ability to get back up after a knockdown.
- A sense of hunting and a love for knocking over the next barrier to achieve appointments
- Up-to-date with the tricks/tips and best practices in getting hold of decision-makers and booking appointments
- Team player
- A smile and a sense of humour! You won’t fit in without it!
Location: Oxford Circus area, central London
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, Mon to Fri 08:30 – 16:30
Salary: Potential of up to £35,000+ per annum (inc. commission)
Benefits: 20 days plus Bank Holidays per annum; Pension Scheme: Auto-Enrolment
You may have experience of the following: Telesales Executive, Outbound Sales, Telemarketing, Sales Executive, Business Development, Lead Generation, Appointment Setting, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday