Graduate R&D Consultant
£25,000 - £30,000 / Permanent / Full Time
Graduate R&D Consultant
Do you want to join a thriving consultancy, working in a vibrant and collaborative team of bright and energetic recent graduates who work hard and play hard? With offices in central London, close to Oxford Circus our client is all about delivering an excellent and highly beneficial service to their varied UK-wide client base.
- Are you fascinated by new technologies?
- Do you have a strong aptitude for writing and a flair for describing technical concepts?
- Can you demonstrate strong team working skills
- Are you competent working in a systematic manner, dealing with a wide variety of technical information and pulling that information together into technical reports?
- Do you have a good telephone manner, able to converse about technical challenges over the phone with a wide variety of clients
- You will have a 'can do' attitude
- You will be confident with all Microsoft packages including strong knowledge and experience in using MS Excel
Working as part of a cross-functional team, you will develop detailed reports for busy clients enabling them to benefit from their development of innovative technologies. You will identify qualifying R&D projects and expenditure through technical discussions with clients’ senior staff in order to develop a comprehensive and accurate understanding of the R&D projects undertaken.
What our client is looking for:
- Strong academic record (graduated with a 2:1 or above)
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Strong mathematical and IT skills
- Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy (essential)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Good team working skills
- The ability to write accurate, coherent reports
What’s on offer:
- Immediate start
- Central London offices in a superb location
- Full hands-on training
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000plus performance bonus up to £12,000
- Excellent potential for progression and promotion
This is a fantastic role for a bright and enthusiastic graduate, if that sounds like you then please send your CV to Julia@workingsolutions.co.uk or call on 01584 877677. Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and you need to show you have the right to work in the UK at interview.
Working Solutions are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position or temporary assignment you’ll find us friendly and professional. Located in central Ludlow, Shropshire we focus on jobs in the West Midlands and UK-wide. Working Solutions has been established for 26 years and with the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.