Full Stack Developer
£30,000 - £35,000 / Permanent / Full Time
FULL STACK DEVELOPER : £30,000 - £35,000 plus performance bonus
Do you want to join a thriving consultancy, working in a vibrant and collaborative team of bright and energetic recent graduates who work hard and play hard?
With offices in central London, close to Oxford Circus our client is all about delivering an excellent and highly beneficial and consultative service to their varied client base. Work with the other tech team members to help define, shape and deliver features that will deliver real value to their clients and users, working in small teams with the autonomy and authority to come up with the best solution.
The role requires an ambitious candidate seeking to build their career, keen to develop a comprehensive understanding of processes within a regulated business dealing in financial and technical data. You enjoy positively challenging the way things are done - the team aims to improve every iteration.
- Have a passion for technology and are constantly learning.
- You have 1 - 3 year’s experience building and designing web applications for desktop and mobile devices.
- You have an eye for detail and love building pixel perfect user interfaces using front end technologies along with an appreciation for user experience.
- You have experience consuming data from and creating Restful API’s.
- You have a solid understanding of what clean semantic code looks like.
- You are familiar with their tech stack:
- MongoDB (noSQL)
- HTML (EJS), CSS & JS
- Experience with React.js, Heroku & .NET is a plus but not required.
The company is a firm of consultants specialising in research and development (R&D) Tax. They have substantial experience and a wide range of technical expertise in this field which enables them to deliver an excellent service to a wide range of innovative clients across the UK. Established in 2018, they are a family run company and pride themselves on providing an excellent and compliant service adding considerable value to their clients.
Progression Prospects - apply your interest in Systems/Technology: You will have the opportunity to take an active role in developing the company’s CRM. You can assist in the development of the company’s disruptive digital technology, end to end web application.
- An aptitude for fast learning, excellent communication skills and an appetite for problem solving.
- Are you fascinated by new technologies?
- Are you experienced in using the above languages?
- Can you demonstrate strong team working skills
What our client is looking for:
- Strong academic record (graduated with a 2:1 or above)
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy (essential)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
What’s on offer:
- Immediate start
- Central London offices in a superb location in Marylebone
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000plus performance bonus
- Excellent potential for progression and promotion
This is a fantastic role for a bright and enthusiastic graduate with some experience, if that sounds like you then please send your CV to Julia Hughes email@example.com. Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and you need to show you have the right to work in the UK at interview.
About Us: Working Solutions are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position or temporary assignment you’ll find us friendly and professional. Working Solutions has been established for 27 years and with the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.